News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Summer of the Samurai!

Started by Tungro, June 03, 2019, 10:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

Korath took a step forward, revealing his massive frame and ugly face. "Don't threaten me. I've taken enovv trouble to last me lifetime." 
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

Busher and Jabda hurried up towards the gate.
"Begone, vermin. You have no place here," Busher growled at the wearet, drawing his dagger. Beside him, Jabda raised his fists.
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

The massive wearet sighed. "Look, I do not vant trouble." Why was I born a wearet?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Thanquol

Somewhere in Mossflower, a lone Stoat by the name of Garlan travels through the woods with no real destination in mind. And as Garlan aimlessly wanders through the forest, the Stoat whistles to himself as he uses a whetstone to sharpen his old dagger which, aside from having a few stain marks, was unfortunately dull in a few places.

One-Eye the wildcat

Korath saw that the two redwallers would not back down, so the wearet decided to fight for his life. The massive beast drew an equally sizable cutlass. "I am leaving. Curse this abbey!" at this, the cutlass pointed towards Busher and Jabda. "And do no' follow me. Unless ye don't care for your life."

Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

Busher stared at the huge wearet. "We have no reason to follow you. If you leave, that is enough."

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

Korath gave a frightening smile, showing a pair of massive fangs, and lumbered off into the depths of mossflower wood. As he left, he decided that the abbey needed a lesson in manners.

The massive wearet pulled out his big crossbow, aimed it at the biggest abbey window he could see, and said these words. "Try dis on for size." the wearet pulled the trigger, and the massive bolt sailed into the abbey window.

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

The arrow bounced from surface to surface, as if made from rubber. A door know redirected it, and opening door deflected it, a slight breeze moved. Finally it flew down towards where Kunick was running. Fortunately for the young mouse, the arrow pierced only his tunic, unfortunately, the surprise (and the force of the arrow) knocked him flat on his back, while the arrow itself pinned him to the ground.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

"I say there, young chap! Are you hurt?" A hare by the name of Bert asked, pulling the young mouse to his feet. "Where did that bally arrow even come from? This thing is massive!' He exclaimed, peering at the crossbow bolt. "By golly! Just wait 'till I find the beast who did this!"
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Korath expected to hear screaming, but shrugged, and continued walking away.

The wearet came across a fallen branch, and decided to sit down and make another bolt, to replace the one he had shot into redwall.

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

"I-I'm fine." Stuttered Kunick, his eyes wide as saucers as he stared at the arrow that had very nearly turned him into mouse-on-a-stick. "Th-thanks." He said, clinging to the hare's arm so as to not fall over. The surprise had set his legs to shaking, which made standing upright far more challenging.

Sebias of Redwall

Bert dusted the mouse off. "Good thing you weren't two bally whiskers to the left, eh wot?"
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

"Y-yeah." Kunick agreed, shaking his head dizzily from side to side. He gave a last great shudder and promptly went back to smiling. "Say, I don't think we've met before. I'm Kunick."

One-Eye the wildcat

Finished making his arrow, the huge wearet got up and lumbered off into the woods.

Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

Redtail walked through Mossflower woods, staring in disgust at his rusty broadsword. Too bad his old sword had been lost when he had fled his last horde. Just then, he spotted a stoat walking by. Quietly, Redtail began to follow him.

Long live the RRR!!