News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Kitchen

Started by Tiria Wildlough, November 26, 2011, 04:49:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

This is kind of a RP, except you don't have to sign up. You can use your username, or one of your RP characters, but you can only have one character. This RP is about a greedy hare named Aronx who creates a disaster in the kitchens, and we have to try and stop him. OK, here goes! ;D

Young Tiria took a jar of honey from the shelf. She was planning to make a lemon pie, spread over the top with honey and damson juice.
The ottermaid whirled around, upon hearing a noise behind her. Aronx the hare was standing there, grinning.
Tiria shielded her ingredients from him. 'Yore not gettin' any, mister, so go away, please.'
Aronx snatched the honey jar from her, and upended it over his mouth. The honey fell in a great golden mass from the jar, while Tiria watched in horror.

OOC: Oh, and I forgot to say, Aronx is a freeplay character. ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Trigoma

*trig walks in* oh, im not in Kansas anymore *trig walks out*
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

rakkety tam

OOC tiria realy i dont think honey would go well with lemon  ::)

bic balock was in the kitchen preparing some skilly 'n' duff when aronx came in and said what u cookin good chap aronx dont u dare do anything to my skilly n duff i have been trying to make this for the past 2days when it mystiriusly disapears balock said in a loud gruff voice how dare u acuse me of that u very well know i was out on patrol thats what u said now get out of here balock said  aronx left balock went to find some salt up on the counter and when he turned around the skilly n duff was gone and little bits ogf it on the floor aronx balock shouted  as he ran out the door
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Ally046

*Begins baking some bread...*
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco