News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

OOC:The Legend of the Labyrinth

Started by Verdauga, November 14, 2019, 07:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Okay everyone: I will set up the topic either later today or tomorrow. Mark my words!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

They have been marked!  And before we get started, any rules you want to put in place upfront: length of post, order of people posting or anything else you can think of?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Well, I'm gonna presume that my PC has hired Seb's and Booklover's, so I'd prefer if they posted first. But that would only be for the beginning. After that, any order is fine. As for post length, I'd say two sentences at least, although most of you will post longer than that. That's all I can think of.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Hmmm, I couldn't find anything particularly about this, but is there anything in place for waiting for people to post from different time zones, so that the story doesn't run off without them?  I know back in the day that could be a bit of an issue.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

I suppose that could be an issue....if you're talking to either Shisteer or Booklover (Since their time zones are the furthest away), you might want to drop an @ for them to notice; or, giving a out-of-character sign-off in your post (i.e. OOC: It's time for me to get off. I'll be back in a couple hours)
That said, most of you are pretty active, so I don't quite believe it matters.

Kade Rivok

Well, we'll just have to not go too far ahead when someone isn't around.  Like, for me, I'm basically never on the same time as Teer, so if me and someone else started posting a ton during the day (for me), she might get a bit left behind.

But yeah, I also don't think this'll be an actual problem, of course.  I think we'll purposefully stop ourselves before that happens, I just didn't know if there were any existing rules in place for that sort of thing.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

It's unlikely, but if need be I'll post to stop for the day, until every player's had the chance to look at the posts.

shisteer of nothing much

I've been a little bit busy lately but things should start getting better in a couple of weeks. If I'm going to be away for a while (meaning, more than twenty-four hours), I'll just have Waiata make an excuse of why she has to go somewhere.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

So it does. I should have waited till either Seb or Booklover were on, but meh.

Kade Rivok

Eh, it's all good.  They'll be on later today anywho.  I'm really looking forward to it though!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Well, not for long. I do lots of clubs on Tuesdays (one at lunch, two after school, plus every other week another club after school). So I don't have much time.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Sebias of Redwall

Alright, so if I were to post first, how should I start? Should I already be hired, or should @Verdauga's character hire me right off the bat? I don't really have a preference.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

I think I'll come in sometime after you've left the room. It seems a little bit too bright for a bat.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!