News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ships II

Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Flib Bigboat

Go and boil your head in Verdauga's coffee if you think it's so good! And stop misquoting me!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Halt Verdauga would get annoyed, though! Do you want our deaths on your hands?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Paws. Also the only one dead would be me. Nothing to worry you about.
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Don't you DARE talk about yourself like that!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Appreciates the movement led by Kade to come up with canon-worthy ideas for ships*

*Showers the people who helped with chocolate*

Now. Some of these will be taken note of for future reference. Any more ideas, my ducklings?

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on January 28, 2021, 06:46:41 PM
*Appreciates the movement led by Kade to come up with canon-worthy ideas for ships*

*Showers the people who helped with chocolate*

Now. Some of these will be taken note of for future reference. Any more ideas, my ducklings?

Turn us all into toads. (reference from The Black Cauldron)
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

I'd never do such a vile thing! (Ah, gotcha)

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Shuffles notes for future shenanigans* Well, then. *Poofs into the shadows*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

*Fears smackings and whackings* *Hides head under kindly straw.*  ;D
Long live the RRR!