News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The "Infantry".

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, January 09, 2020, 04:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

* Infant Lass silently watches from her spot in the tree
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev sleeps* ^-^  *Sheev is awakened* 8(  *Sheev notices Kathleen Kennedy has boarded the ship* >8(  INFANTRY!!!!  HALP! :(
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Scott McLamok

*A bunch of Tessos swarm the beast and chuck her into the ocean with an anchor on her neck*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

The Shadow of Korriban

I think negotiations would have been a more pacifistic solution. :)
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

The Shadow of Korriban

*Hears the beeping microwave*  *Pulls out some semi-moldy egg salad*  *Begins salivating all over the egg salad*  Oh! where are my manners? :(  Would you like some, Scott? :) 

Scott McLamok

Uhhh....That was from boot camp...

This is the Way.

lass of something much

* Infant Lass looks horrified. She jumps into the sea to save the person the Tesso just threw in
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Grabs Lass before she jumps out*

This is the Way.

The Shadow of Korriban

That's no way to treat your wife. >8(  *Kicks Scott's shins* :giggle:

Scott McLamok

Ouch..She is a child....

This is the Way.

Kade Rivok

Save a wife, save a life.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.