Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Slashes at one of the guests*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

*Picks up Kade and throws him at a group of guests* CHARGE!!!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Sebias crumbles under the weight of the pure muscle that is the Otterbadger.*

(Heh)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

(You haven't seen this otter)

*Continues to throw the Otterbadger Kade into the crowd of guests* *Kissing my bulging muscles then leaps into the fray* For death or glory! Actually, scratch that, just for gloooooory!

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Would attack the guests, but there are none in the topic.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*Readies a trap and baits it with food* I guess...we wait?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

Oh. *Glances down at hammer* And here I was, ready for some smashing... Oh well. Let's eat!

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

I'm sure there are more coming.

Sebias of Redwall

Oh... *Puts food back into haversack*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

But I'm sure there's time to eat.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Sebias of Redwall

Oh... *Looks in haversack* No... I thought you were supposed to bring it?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!