News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A Beacon of Coming.

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, May 23, 2020, 03:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

A Beacon was lighted by the farthest star.  A star that wanted to possess Sheev's legacy.  It would fall.  But it remembered "The Man".

Cast out of his home was a child with deepset eyes and urban clays of gold and marred shine.  He grew on the insecurities of others.  And while in the midst of a celestial conflict with Laddolas, he found power.

Nothing would end.  He had to act on behalf of his people.  But he was cursed on account of his own evil.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

One-Eye the wildcat

Yep, Sheev is back, no doubt about it.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Lady Amber

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on May 23, 2020, 03:06:31 AM
Yep, Sheev is back, no doubt about it.
*Herman snaps*  You insolent cat!  I am his messanger.  I am Herman Adaimen Smith! 

*Herman begins choking the life out of One-Eye* (with his mind)
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

Shut up, lesser human. You don't know the first thing about powerplaying.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

Was that directed toward me?

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

Yo dawg, your attitude is a tad janky to my highly saturated dignity.  If you're gonna be all rude, perhaps we can take it outside.

One-Eye the wildcat

Let's go, fists, no powerplaying.

Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

Okay you sly punk. >:(  *HERMAN CRACKS HIS FINS*

shisteer of nothing much

Ooooooh! Fight! Fight! Fight!
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

*punches sheev in the eye*

Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Jumbo slaps One-Eye whilst giving him an uppercut to the jowls*

One-Eye the wildcat

*staggers back, but recovers quickly, hip-throwing Sheev into a wall.*

Long live the RRR!!