News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A Topic For My Fellow Lone, Lonely, Loners

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 28, 2020, 08:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

Oh.....*murders the pain**giggles* I'm a pain killer now
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

I wonder... If you open a bottle of alcohol and hold a flame over the opening, would it work as a torch?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

I know there have been quiye a few nasty incidents when alcohol fumes ignited, turning the thing into a veritable flamethrower.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on October 04, 2020, 07:07:28 PM
Wait. Y'all have voices, too!? So I'm not crazy!

Zorry, ve're av crazy. Tiz major.

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on October 05, 2020, 04:53:43 AM
I must dull the pain.

Pain iz major, zough. (Zat vaz vone o' me Yuuzhan Vong perzonalitiez talkin')

Quote from: Verdauga on October 05, 2020, 02:55:56 PM
I wonder... If you open a bottle of alcohol and hold a flame over the opening, would it work as a torch?

Tvid very loikely zet ye aflame. Zhav ve try it???
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Sebias of Redwall

*Grabs flamethrower*

*Burns cake with it*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Grabs flamethrower*

*Burns Seb with it*

Never.  Burn.  Cake.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

*Grabs cake thrower.*
*Burns? Kade with it.*

*The flame is really just orange and red icing.*