News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Advent Caledars

Started by Coobreedan, November 30, 2011, 05:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

This is the board to explain about your advent calendar (if you have one) and what you got inside it that day.
My advent calendar is a big wooden tree with ornaments inside that you can put on the (wooden) tree. We usually get things as well as the ornaments inside.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

SilentSam

REVIVEEEEEEEEEEE! I <3 Advent Calenders. I get a homemade 1 from Germany each year.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Maudie

Lucky! My uncle, who is in the Air Force, sent us German chocolate advent calendars one year.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

We have an Advent calendar: It's the Nativity Scene, and we put up little figures for every day.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

What's an Advcent calender?

I have a little snowman that counts down the days till Christmas. You put little ornamet on a tree. (Or, more correctly, put them in the little holes.)

The Skarzs

Advent is the time from the 30th of November to the 25th of December, and it is the time to prepare for Christmas. An Advent calendar is a calendar thing that you do something with it as a countdown from the 30th to the 25th.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.