Corn's Mansion, run by me, her loyal Butler. (Previously Nerek's)

Started by shisteer of nothing much, June 10, 2020, 11:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

One Knight. I never mentioned the knight leaving (that riddle works better aloud, like so many others). (However, there is one Riddle that you probably shouldn't say aloud.)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 20, 2022, 09:58:04 PM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on February 17, 2022, 03:09:20 PM*steals the mansion and runs off with it into the night*

Ruuuuuuuuuude, put it back!
:( I make a pretty poor thief. I probably need more practice...
Quote from: Booklover on February 20, 2022, 09:59:07 PMOne Knight. I never mentioned the knight leaving (that riddle works better aloud, like so many others).
I said it out loud. (What was the knight's name?)
Quote from: Booklover on February 20, 2022, 09:59:07 PM(However, there is one Riddle that you probably shouldn't say aloud.)
Who, Lord Voldemort?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Why? Since he doesn't have a nose, he can't smell how good they are, so he probably won't bother eating them.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Booklover on February 20, 2022, 09:59:07 PMOne Knight. I never mentioned the knight leaving (that riddle works better aloud, like so many others). (However, there is one Riddle that you probably shouldn't say aloud.)

Not "works better".  Via text, the riddle is just outright lying. -_-
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze knoight getz burned tae a crizp by a random Dragon zat juzt 'appened tae appear*

Und zey av lived 'appily ever after.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 21, 2022, 02:44:40 PM
Quote from: Booklover on February 20, 2022, 09:59:07 PMOne Knight. I never mentioned the knight leaving (that riddle works better aloud, like so many others). (However, there is one Riddle that you probably shouldn't say aloud.)

I agree with this not because it validates my answer or anything
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 21, 2022, 04:58:24 PM*Ze knoight getz burned tae a crizp by a random Dragon zat juzt 'appened tae appear*

Und zey av lived 'appily ever after.
The dragon
[close]
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Huh. An image I can actually see.

Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 21, 2022, 02:44:40 PM

But writing 'knight' would be too obvious.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Booklover

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye. Ze firzt zree bookz/moviez vere loighter und more magical und innocent. After a certain part in ze 4th vone ze zeriez getz much darker. *Hovlz*

Booklover

Same with the books. Length wise, as well, there's a drastic increase between third and fourth. 

HeadInAnotherGalaxy