News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

An Alien Invasion, Y'all!

Started by Sebias of Redwall, September 11, 2020, 11:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Verdauga on September 21, 2020, 03:30:01 PM
Quote from: Scott McLamok on September 21, 2020, 04:32:29 AM
(Welp)
*Grabs a jetpack and flies to infinity and not quite beyond*
(Good one. :laugh:)
*Walks in, revitalizes Lass, and walks out.*
*As I wasn't dead yet, this does nothing. :P*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

(If you not feeling pain, this means you're either dead, going to be very soon, or right as rain. Given that you were feeling pain moments before, it's safe to say you were dead. At any rate, revitalization carries immense healing properties with it. After all, what good is borderline necromancy if my patient ends up at Death's door?)
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Verdauga on September 23, 2020, 11:20:27 AM
(If you not feeling pain, this means you're either dead, going to be very soon, or right as rain. Given that you were feeling pain moments before, it's safe to say you were dead. At any rate, revitalization carries immense healing properties with it. After all, what good is borderline necromancy if my patient ends up at Death's door?)
(Have you ever passed out from lack of air? It hurt because there was no air to be breathed in and I'm guessing your lungs wouldn't like that so much, all infant Lass did was pass out because she was spun round and flung into the stratosphere. (As an uneducated brut, I can only guess that means there's no air...))
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*'az a Dovin basal create a gravity vell zat abzorbz ze tornado; releazez more Grutchin'o on ze invaderz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

I'm hungry *Looks around for food.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

You go to the restaurant, Sherlock. It's got the food that you can eat.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

õ_ô

õ_õ

*Takes the ticket from Kade and walks to the buffet.*
Follow me.