News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Cellar Updates and News - what you NEED to know!

Started by Sebias of Redwall, November 15, 2020, 11:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

O.O

Ahem, news, there is an urgent appeal for writers to start participating in the Forum's writing contests. Nothing perfect, all are welcomed. If someone isn't comfortable sharing any writing, then please feel free to read and leave comments and such!:D

Also, Brenard's Bulldozers company has come out with a new brand of Burritos. *Organ music plays*

Also, also, I just moved my toe. D:
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Tragic, am I right? To help, please donate your socks.   :)

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

Heh. Fine.

Anywho. *Turns camera to Scott* What are your current thoughts atm, good sir?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

*Straightens his shirt and takes a breath mint*

[Deep voice] Well I am glad you asked! I currently think the cellar have calmed down a bit....I don't like it..It's to quiet...Well we do have something stirring in the courthouse! I hope an execution comes! Anyway! The subject of two plus two as alway baffled me and I would like to hear your thoughts o it Seb! [/deep voice]

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

(Lol)

I agree, my fine fellow. As for your query, I find it rather simple really. It is a made up concept that makes no sense.  :) *Turns to camera* Let's all thank Scott for being here with us tonight though. *Rounds of applause ensue* Thank you all!

*Cameras turn off* Right! *Hops out of chair* Let's get something to drink.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Verdauga

*Bursts onto the stage*
I can't stop him! He's coming.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Russa Nodrey

Freddy