News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What if I disappeared..

Started by Ally046, May 13, 2021, 05:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 07, 2023, 04:30:20 PMI'll take that as a yes.

*Shoves Flib face first down his gullet.*

There ya go.  Room mate.
Why you son of a raccoon.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

How dare you infer such a thing.  I'm the one and only Otterbadger.  Glorious and mighty in deed and presence.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 10, 2023, 04:08:19 PMHow dare you infer such a thing.  I'm the one and only Otterbadger.  Glorious and mighty in deed and presence.
Yeah, except you've never done any mighty deeds. Unless you count killing Skarzs.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Can zenze anozer 'Did!' 'Didnae!' 'Did!' 'Didnae!' und etc. argument iz gaein' tae enzue* Ach...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

*Can also sense it, but is anticipating it*
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Lozt fer zree veekz, und zen accidentally dizcovered buried beneath a tree along viz a bottle filled viz mini corkz.

Cornflower MM

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Earringz. A zet o' plaztic earringz.