News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

WE SHALL RISE

Started by WorshipTiria, May 16, 2021, 01:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kill Flib?

Yes.
4 (57.1%)
Yes.
4 (57.1%)
Yes.
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

Are you Kass's evil twin?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Flib
Are you prepared?
[close]
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

WorshipTiria

Flib Bigboat

It's confirmed. We're all going to die.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Flib Bigboat

No, he's a... a...
Actually, I don't know what he is. Help me out here, @lass of something much. What's Kass?
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

It doesn't matter as long as he is not a cyborg.

Flib Bigboat

I think he is, actually.
@lass?
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

lass of something much

He is not, and he does not appreciate being mentioned twice in one thread when he obviously was not online to answer the first time.
Now go away and leave me to my coffee before I turn you all to ash.

Also, cyborgs only post in dark green. You're a fake.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Being ash might be fun.
And Kass, he is less of a fake than you are.
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

*wracks brain to think of something incredibly witty and funny*
*begins to post it, and immediately forgets what it was I was going to say*
Uhh....
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

^
Same.

Quote from: FlibBeing ash might be fun.
I agree btw.