News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

WE SHALL RISE

Started by WorshipTiria, May 16, 2021, 01:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kill Flib?

Yes.
4 (57.1%)
Yes.
4 (57.1%)
Yes.
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Flib Bigboat

That reminds me of Ashie Legwater
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Flib Bigboat

Ashleg hasn't been on for the past two years, anyways. He won't suspect a thing.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*Kass ignores the small children and floats off, sipping his coffee*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: lass of something much on May 25, 2021, 01:14:07 PM
My coffee, you mean =_=
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

*steals Kass's coffee and slips it to Verdauga* I don't mind being ash.
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Thanks.
*Takes a sip.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

*Flib's paws pass through the coffee cup, which happens to be in the same place as Kass*

Quote from: Verdauga on May 25, 2021, 01:17:42 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on May 25, 2021, 01:14:07 PM
My coffee, you mean =_=

No, get your own coffee.

I just made this, I know it's not yours.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Kass! Get your own coffee or I'll strangle GJ!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*Kass ignores the small child and sips his coffee, book in paw.*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

KASS! I'm serious. I. Am. NOT. A. Child!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

I am still not a child.
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

*Ignores the 'not child' and finds a dark cold cave to brood in...*
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco