News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Wewd Ara

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, June 08, 2021, 09:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

Twelve millennia before his name, a Figure had all he needed in the fallen House boat.  But why did he hesitate to show his fam what was to come?  What he had created that eve would change his name and petty status to that of a couch roach.  He needed a plan... a way of escape.  But before he could formulate such things he was found, tried and killed.  Spirits gurgle and bleed, but not him.  He would wine, whallow and sway, but nothing would end.  Nothing would be fixed.  He was gone.  But why?  But why?  On that same night clasp the palm of Enad!  Power was bestowed to him at top speeds.  Enad would carry out his legacy with passion and desire.  He would discover locked up truths and alchemical palm stones.  He would become the honer of the Wewd. :hearteyes:
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Lady Amber

Aw, man, I wanna become the honer of the Wewd.

Sebias of Redwall

Welcome back, my old friend. *Cackles*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 08, 2021, 11:18:23 AM
Welcome back, my old friend. *Cackles*
Hello!  *Slaps palm on Seb's shin* :D
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

*Stops counting and looks at Kade*

3.. 4... 5....

>.>

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I'll take that as a no.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on June 08, 2021, 09:13:49 AM
Twelve millennia before his name, a Figure had all he needed in the fallen House boat.  But why did he hesitate to show his fam what was to come?  What he had created that eve would change his name and petty status to that of a couch roach.  He needed a plan... a way of escape.  But before he could formulate such things he was found, tried and killed.  Spirits gurgle and bleed, but not him.  He would wine, whallow and sway, but nothing would end.  Nothing would be fixed.  He was gone.  But why?  But why?  On that same night clasp the palm of Enad!  Power was bestowed to him at top speeds.  Enad would carry out his legacy with passion and desire.  He would discover locked up truths and alchemical palm stones.  He would become the honer of the Wewd. :hearteyes:
Sheev Palpatine, crazy as ever.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!