News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Attack on Redwall Abbey RP

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, December 19, 2011, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eualaia

kills scouts with sword then tackles you.

"HOW DARE YE ATTACK AXEL SUNSLAYER!"
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

RatBane

As he is about to be tackled he kicks the one called Axel in the face and takes what remaining scouts not killed back in to the woods.

"Retreat vermin RETREAT!!!!"
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

eualaia

charges after the rat with bloodwrath shining in eyes*

"COME MEET YER DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!"

RatBane

"I would rather not thanks."

Seeing Axle charging at him he move out of the way and turn quickly using his shield from his back he digs into the ground and using Axle's own force against him has him run into it while lifting it up and over causing him to go sparring to the ground.

"Perhaps you should rethink who is going to there death."

Continues to run with his troops back to there little base of operations.

(OOC: Axle I am not sure what species you are?)

Ceteruler

eualaia

OOC: im a north coast otter

BIC: throws dagger at rat while on ground*

RatBane

Smacks the dagger away with his shield.

"You need to aim better and you just lay there in the mud." Picks up the dagger and smiles placing it in his belt.

"I keep this as a parting gift thanks." He continues to get out of sight to regroup.

eualaia

mumbles through ground.

"at least redwall is safe........... for now"

RatBane

After getting back to there base camp and sorting out there wounds Ratbane takes a moment in his tent. Calls in one of the appointed Capt.

"Well that was a grand moment and that otter is something but the female otter was not half bad looking. Anyway another time on that. Well your here I want you to round up the troops get the camp fully up and get some food going. Also round up some of the locals and find out more about this red wall and the sword that is there."

The captain salutes and runs off to make preparations as he sits back and looks at the maps and over the ones of the land.

eualaia

goes back to tree and rests while on guard.

"whos that over there?"

RatBane

RatBane sat in his tent, After his capt. Returned with a few of the local people and getting his paws on a few maps of the area he looked over them. During this time he sent 2 scouts to keep a good eye on the otter and badger that put a kink in his original plan of just walking in and playing all nice nice with them.

He also sent out 3 scout party's of 4 to survey Redwall better and get to know the land around the Abbey note any rivers and or trees. The rest of his troops made bows, arrows, a large battering ram and other weapons.

He steps out of his tent and check on the progress his men working and doing what and army should as he walks by they salute him and he waves for them to carry on. He makes to where he can see the abbey clearly and stands there thinking about the battle, the glory, and the sword.

eualaia

sees scouts and ambushes them.

"DIE!!"

BadgerLordFiredrake

OOC:  I am now going to switch the scene to Salamandastron.  Any hares willing to join?
BIC:  In his private chambers, Lord Fireeye looked out and surveyed his territory.  Were there any vermin left in Mossflower at all?
baby turtle forever

RatBane

OOC: Which scouts do you see? The ones that are watching you or the ones that are looking at the abbey for weaknesses or a way pass the defenses. Also has the abbey put up any defenses other then your self?

eualaia

OOC: the ones watching me and the abbey has defences

BIC: i stab one scout then throw the other one.

"HAHA"