News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Official Redwall Forum Fanfiction

Started by Nightfire, January 17, 2012, 04:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Hey, guys, I'm writing a fanfiction about this forum, using eveyone as characters. I'm trying to include most people that I can, but it's hard because there's a lot of you guys out there. So if I haven't included your character yet, then make a post about it, and I'll try to put them into the next chapter. I hope I got everyone's personalities right. And I included James Gryphon and Head in another Galaxy in the first chapter as a tribute to them, because they've been gone so long, and eveyone misses them. Yes, I know why James is no longer here, but I put them into this fanfic to honor them. So, here is the first chapter:

Chapter One: The Introduction

Tiria Wildlough strode boldly through the pine forest, not fearing the Painted Ones. Then, she heard their wild shrieks, and found herself fighting for her life. "Eeeee aaayyy eeeehhh!!!"
All of a sudden, she heard another battle cry. "Hawaaay the braaaw!!!" A weasel jumped out of nowhere, flanked by two large creatures with bright, reddish fur and white spots. Tiria watched in shock as the creatures started hacking at the Painted Ones with flaming chainsaws. As soon as the tree rats were gone, the weasel turned to her and bowed. "Greetingz, High Rhulain Wildlough."
She glared at him. "Who are ye?"
"Ah am hezitant tae give ye mah real name, but ye ken call me Head in another Galaxy. Or juzt HiaG for short. Ah saw ye havin' a mite o' trouble, zo ah decided tae jump en and help."
She smiled, offering her paw. "Well, many thanks to ye, even if ye're a vermin. What are those?" She gestured to the reddish-furred beasts. He shrugged, and she watched as the things started cutting down the pine trees with their flaming chainsaws for no reason at all.
"Thoze are knaewn az Death Defying Beaverz. Watch out, thae, lazz, becauze they aren't alwayz loyal tae me. Sometimez they try tae kill me, but they uzually obey."
Tiria cocked her head at him. "Why would ye work with beavers that change loyalties as fast as the breeze?"
"Becauze thaey ahre powerful, ye ken, zo I keep 'em around."
"Okay." She jolted, hearing footsteps, and the DDB's suddenly jumped into their flying bulldozers and flew away. Not ten seconds later, a Gryphon strode towards them. She smiled, walking up to it "Well, well, James Gryphon. Long time, no see."
He stared at her for a moment. "I'm just making sure that you two are behaving. HiaG has a talent for trouble."
The weasel grinned. "Aye, but et'z alwayz legitimate trubble, zo ye dinnae need tae worry."
"Very well. I'll be keeping an eye on you, though." The Gryphon turned and flew away into the sky.Tiria scratched her rudder thoughtfully. "Well, this place is random. Where are we, anyway?"
"Ah believe et'z called thae Cellarz."
She glared at him again. "Why do you speak in a mix of Highlander and Lizard?"
"Becauze et'z fun and irritatez people." He grinned again, then disappeared into the forest.
She sighed, shaking her head, then walked away, headed for the Northern Border...

No sooner had she entered the boundaries, then she heard a fearsome warcry. "Yayalahoooooo!!!"
She burst into a run, then saw a female black squirrel fighting off a wearat. She threw her javelin out of reflex, and it pierced the wearat's shoulder. The beast roared, then fell down dead. Then Tiria had to ward off a dirk as the black squirrel advanced, red lights gleaming in her eyes. "Why did ye kill et! Ye robbed me o' my revenge!"
Tiria backed up. "Hey, I'm sorry. I thought it was a common vermin, not somethin' ye were tryin' to kill out o' revenge."
The Bloodwrath in her eyes dimmed, and abruptly, the squirrel smiled. "Aye, I suppose ye only did what ye thought was best. I'm Nightfire, Mercenary Squirrelqueen o' the Northern Border."
Tiria whistled, shaking the squirrel's paw. "That's a right long title, ain't no mistake. Queen, eh? Well so am I. Tiria Wildlough, High Rhulain of Green Isle, at your service."
"Aye, I've 'eard o' Green Isle. So, whit brings ye here to the northlands?"
"Nothin,' to be perfectly honest with ye. I'm just explorin' what HiaG calls the Cellars, learnin' my way around."
"HiaG, eh? I know the rascally weasel. Him an' his Death Defyin' Beaver obsession. He's a nice guy, though, for a vermin."
Tiria chuckled. "So, ye know 'im, then?"
"Aye, we've met a few times. More often than not, I end up tryin' to kill 'im. But he's nice. Hey, 'ave ye met Mad Maudie yet?"
She shook her head. "No, who's that?"
Nightfire grinned. "Just a hare who has a great sense o' humor and loves beauty. Come on, I'll introduce ye." The black squirrel and the otterqueen headed off, towards Salamandastron.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Melody

may I suggest myself?
I can be either a mouse or an otter.

Muse

Could I be in it? Any of my previous chars would do.
Lord Tulstil or Scorlath or just me, Muse, the minstrel fox. That's my other forum char.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

wow thats amazing, of course you know what creature i am

Mad Maudie

Yeah i love it can not wait for well  myself  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Icefire

lol This is fits our forum perfectly! I've got no suggestions for myself....In fact, I'm gonna have to say good luck fitting everyone else on the forum into this! I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

Glad you all like it. And my characters are all forum members, using their regular forum names. Muse, what is your preferred weapon? Okay, next characters to appear are: DanielofRedwall, Muse, Mad Maudie, and Skipper. I can't fit to many people into each chapter, though, otherwise it'll just be a confusing jumble. So, a few more people every time.

Skipper

AWESOME! can't wait for me to appear :D

Mad Maudie

Can't wait and if it comes to me and weapons i like dirks  ::) ::)
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Muse

Muse-a minstrel fox
Weapon-his lute. He can't fight, and preferrs not to. He whacks people with his lute  ;D
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Lutra

Pretty darn good impression of HIAG. ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Icefire

True! Too bad he's not around to read it......or criticize it.......
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!