News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup!

Started by Lantur, January 20, 2012, 09:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Sorry, I got a little hungry.

Waiter, there's a cat in my soup!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

and it says, ME-OW

Waiter, there's a soup in my soup!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Wot, wot!

That'll be an extra $4.00, Mam.

Waiter, there's a snowball in my soup!
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

Snowball fight! *hits Wot with a snowball and runs off laughing*

Waiter, there's Redwall Abbey in my soup!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

So that's extra charge, for the extra nuts and veggies...

Waiter, there's a Wot Wot in my soup!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

Goshdarnit! How many times do I have to tell you? Soup is for eating, not swimming in!

Waiter, there's a rat in my soup!

Lady Ashenwyte

Ach, it be rat soop.

There's Rakkety Tam and Gulo in my zoop.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Eulaliaaa!

Where's Gulo' s head? Still in that ditch?

Waiter, there's an Emperor Ublaz Madeyes in my soup!

Wot, wot!

Oh my goodness! Run!!!  :D

Waiter, there's a Bella of Brockhall in my soup!
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

Oh, hi there!

Waiter, there's a Tsarmina in my soup!

Wot, wot!

Tsarmina the Ruthless, was it? I didn't ever think she would go for a swim!  ;)

Waiter, there's a Chicken hound in my soup!!

Amarith Waterspring

oh really? you do that.... *continues sleeping*

waiter theres electricity in my soup!
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Pay the bill then.

Waiter, there's my fictional extended family in my soup.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Wot, wot!

It's a family reunion!!! :D

Waiter, there's a violin in my soup, and I think its mine  :(

Eulaliaaa!

Well, that's unfortunate!

Waiter, there's a Abbes Germaine in my soup!