graphic novel
5 (71.4%)
vs lol
2 (28.6%)
comic book
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

rakkety tam

hey so which is your fav they are basicly the same though except about 10 dollars and a harder cover  ;D ;D ;D
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Bragoon

It depends on the contents.  I dislike the majority of manga (I only read Bakuman, Ultimo, and Yotsuba&!), and Marvel Comics rarely releases their comics in graphic novel form. 
That said, I also flat don't like comic books.  so I guess I'll have to go with graphic novels.  :P 

(Small note, I greatly prefer Marvel Comics to DC.  DC just has a more cheesy feel to the characters, whereas I feel Marvel provides more depth and background.)
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

rakkety tam

i like dc better cause i like more of there superheros and i dont like many marvel superheros  i realy only like wolverine thor and iron man for marvel

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Bragoon

A good example of why I think DC is shallow is Superman. 
Either you can't touch him, or you use his secret weakness and he's like a baby.  There was a trailer for an online DC game in which Lex Luthor stabbed Superman with a kryptonite spear, and Superman died.  It's that easy.
Oh, I'm sorry, obviously it's not that easy, otherwise Superman would have died ten times over already. 

Captain America, on the other hand, is just a really strong and fast guy with a shield.  Bit of a contrast there. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

rakkety tam

well superman is actualy my least fav superhero of all time i hate his tights but take batman he is kinda like captain america except without the sheild and such the only thing i dont like about dc is almost all of them have tites

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I call them all graphic novels, whether they be comic books or not. Because not all comic books are comical. :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.