News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Peace to Protection Story Version Suggestions/Discussion/update info

Started by Trigoma, January 30, 2012, 08:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Cool. Just so y'all know, I finished writing my TotH fanfiction, and it's published now. It's not as long as some fanfictions, though, so it's just one long chapter, call Chapter Zero. :D I honestly haven't gotten past chapter one on Peace to Protection yet; I've been pretty busy. I'll try to read some more of it soon.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

Sounds good. Ill take a look at it!

And my Fan Fiction is taking a long time to piece together. I have 4 more RP pages to copy and paste, then i will go through it every day and correct spelling, punctuation, the whole deal.

Posted "Chapter Ten: The Return Of A Captain" and changed chapter nines title to "A Time To Grieve"
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Trigoma

Posted the last two chapters "Chapter Eleven: Defending Whats Right" And "Chapter Twelve: The Final Battle"

I also updated my posts to spoilers. Since the spoiler code has been added. :D Im happy now.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Skipper

Trigoma

Quite a bit of pyramid posting lol. But anyways, i revised chapter one. Added in capitals and some grammatical corrections. I will do a chapter a day to make it more easy to read. :D
—Happy Mask Salesman

Trigoma

Posted the Epilogue. Not the greatest work of literature, but it will do.
—Happy Mask Salesman