News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Quilting

Started by Mad Maudie, February 01, 2012, 05:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you quilt

Yes love it!
1 (16.7%)
yeah but it is boring!
1 (16.7%)
Tried it hated it!
0 (0%)
No but i might try!
2 (33.3%)
No!!!!!!!!
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Mad Maudie

OK so who here Quilts right now i am working on a American girl doll quilt and it is taking forever! but it is a lot of fun!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Firehawke

I haven't tried it, but it's on my list of things to learn how to do (I've already taught myself to knit and crochet)!
I'm actually already starting to build up a library of patterns and have gotten fabric for a Star of Bethlehem quilt.  All I'm waiting for is a sewing machine (I can't hand sew straight---I can't even draw a straight line with a ruler).  I have one picked out, with 100 different quilting stitches and all sorts of other fun things like that.  And I need to get a rotary cutter and cutting mat.

I can't wait!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Mad Maudie

i did not use a pattern i just made a blanket that had a ton of patterns all over it and am fallowing the patterns ti is fun and so easy but your hand has to get used to it.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

My mom and I are making a denim quilt, so I think  could count as having done it, but she did all the work, so I selected no on the list. But I love watching quilting.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~