News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

RP: Slaved Hares

Started by redwallgurl, February 08, 2012, 10:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista moaned and rose a paw to gingerly touch one of the many bumps on her head.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

eualaia

OOC: have all the ones whore supposed to get captured?
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I have no idea... this is getting very confusing ???
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

eualaia

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Can some one help get us back on track here? :-[

Skipper

OOC: Ok so the vermin have thrown a net capturing ther hares, and the good guys retreated back to the mountain

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Yes! Thank you! Okay, you all read that? No? Well read it! >:(

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: OK guys...
BIC:
Makkra grinned wickedly as she looked down at the captives.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Wisteria Wild Cat

BIC: Frista scowled and yelled from under the net, "What do ye jolly well want with us ye nasty flea-bagged vermin? Wot!"

redwallgurl

"Yeah you scurvy lot! Taking us out numbered you cowards. Paw to paw, one on one thats fair to show who's better!" says Moozy having fought silently and grimly.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Troy Troodon

The Falcon, joins the retreat to the mountain.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista watches the retreat, wondering is they forgot about them. "Quit kicking me ya scurvy-furred ratbag!" Frista yells as she kicks out at a rat who was kicking her.

eualaia

BIC: back at the mountain roxas was organizing a collumn of hares to get help of otters.

"we need some beasts who can sail boats''

Troy Troodon

"I could rally some sea beasts." The falcon soars down from a ledge and introduces himself.

"Name's Bullwing, I thank you for pulling the arrow out from my shoulder, I shall now return the favor by assisting you in your battle as a close friend, ally, and a worthy fighter. If it be sea-goers you need than I shall invite them over."
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

eualaia

roxas shakes bullwing's talons.

"alright then bull wing you got find some sea otters i will get a large army to help crew the boats!"