News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I used to like Barbie dolls, but not anymore.  I've never liked Bratz, though.  They scared me because of the huge heads. :-\
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

phoenixfoden

I want to have a sylvanian familys redwall war!

Dawnwing

When I was a kid, I played with Barbies.  My neighbor was really into Bratz and made me play it with her a lot, but I didn't like them as much.   Mostly I played with little plastic animals and Beanie Babies, really.   When they started coming out with those Fashion Polly dolls with the rubbery clothes I liked those a lot.

MatthiasMan

Rainshadow

When I was younger, I would play with stuffed animals.  I took my desk chair and stuck a unicorn picture on it, claiming that it was Martin's tapestry.  Underneath my desk was Redwall Abbey (and I had a stuffed hamster that I claimed was the Cellarhog).  I had plastic swords and an otter named Skipper (I still have Skip!), who lived in the "Abbey."  For some reason, though, there was a dragon at the Abbey...  I had gotten her quite a while ago, and I think I turned her into the badgermum lol.  More like the dragonmum!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I still have a stuffed animal collection. Since I'm older now I don't carry them around but I still like stuffed and animals. Especially the ones that look like realistic wild life over the ones with the cartoon like look.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Amen!  I still have some of my old stuffed animals.  I don't play with them anymore (that would be weird), but I keep them because of all of the memories.  Like one bear that I got when I was born, or another that I got when I visited my (late) grandpa and (late) grandma.  Fuzzy helps me remember them.  In fact, I believe he still smells a little bit like their old apartment.  Another is Skip, the otter that I got while on vacation, and Jay, my blue jay which I've kept for no other reason than that he looks cool.  :P  There's a few others that I've kept, but I don't remember all of them.

Tiria Wildlough

I still have this teddy bear that I got for my first birthday. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

I still have a stuffed golden retriever I've had since I was four.

Mad Maudie

Sup gals I'm back! Oh I forgot I (you might find this strange) but I like poetical guys. And there is this adorable guy at school.... he's not poetical but I just decided to say that... I'm really hyper right now. Like bouncing off the walls.... and what si with the "boys thread?" I looked at it it looked boring... like what do guys even talk about? And I asked this boy I know what he liked in a girl and he said and I quote "you!" I found that really creepy anyone else?
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

phoenixfoden

Eww

(boys talk about:
Cars
guns
girls
movies
motorbikes
and....hair)

cregga rose eyes

I have a few stuffed animals still, only a few are from my early childhood. My Oldest is a stuffed Canada Goose, I got her in Illinois while visiting family, during the time I was six and still lived in Oklahoma. The second oldest that I still have is a little Scooby Doo that most likely came out of a crane machine.
But I remember that I never ever made my bed as a five-year old all those long years ago, and I had the lower bunk of the bunk bed that I shared with my sister. the bed was pushed up against a wall and layered against it was a like (hmmm) 6x4ft.(wxh) pile of animals that would literally cover me as I slept.

Quote from: phoenixfoden on November 18, 2012, 01:43:31 AM
Eww

(boys talk about:
Cars
guns
girls
movies
motorbikes
and....hair)

I actually only talk about the movies on the list of what girls' talk about.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Rainshadow

And out of that list, the ones I would talk about are:

Movies
 Guns
 Hair

And I don't even know much about guns!  Maybe I should change that to weapons in general...  Like swords!

cregga rose eyes

Yep, swords are a lot better than guns!
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays