News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icefire

Oh, Rainshadow......yet again I almost used your real name. :P
As I was saying, if you just wore something like Jayne's hair dodads, noone would get you confused for a boy....except the completely unobservant. You know, those people who check their cell phones to see what time it is and then have to check again a few minutes later.
My parents just asked what I was doing and tgen when I told them my mom said, "How would hair dodads help her? No one can see her on the redwall forum!"
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rainshadow

Lol, I think I'd kill myself before I put tiny bows and ribbons in my hair.  I do not want to look like Jayne!  I'd never hear the end of it.  Next I'll be shouting out my brother's name!  Nah, I'll just have to laugh louder when someone calls me a boy.  I already laugh quite a bit when someone calls me sir.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Icefire

Oh, come on! You don't want a "pwetty habow"?  ;)

Rainshadow

Quote from: Icefire on January 01, 2013, 05:13:34 AM
Oh, come on! You don't want a "pwetty habow"?  ;)

Oh no!  Don't you dare try and put one on me!  Next it'll be the makeup, then pink clothing, skirts, high heels, growing my hair out...  *Screams and runs off*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Icefire

Um, no to all of those except perhaps growing your hair out. ;)
Come on! You know me! Makeup? Really? Pink? Yeah, right! Skirts? Well, actually, I like skirts, but you always look super uncomfortable in them so I wouldn't force them on you. High heels? Again, I actually like high heels, but I think there would be a disaster if you wore them. (You, Kara, and Amanda in heels= disturbing thought)

Rainshadow

Quote from: Icefire on January 01, 2013, 05:22:29 AM
Um, no to all of those except perhaps growing your hair out. ;)
Come on! You know me! Makeup? Really? Pink? Yeah, right! Skirts? Well, actually, I like skirts, but you always look super uncomfortable in them so I wouldn't force them on you. High heels? Again, I actually like high heels, but I think there would be a disaster if you wore them. (You, Kara, and Amanda in heels= disturbing thought)

Which Amanda are you thinking of?  Because the one I'm thinking of has worn high heels before.  If it's the other one, then yeah, I get what you mean.  ;)
  Kara?  Nooooooooooooooo!  She'd be taller than me!

Icefire

The Amanda who has the nickname "Oops"
Yeah, so many people I know who wear heels are already tall! Drives me nuts! I usualky tell them they don't need heels and everyone laughs.

winifred

Wish I had a friend on here that lives near me that I knew :D

Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Redwallfan7

You know how some girls go to the spa to relax? Not me, I'd rather use a book or my dog to relax.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

Sitting in a pool of bubbly water is relaxing, but I'd still rather listen to music or read. I don't like getting wet at all. :-\
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Tam and Martin

Reading and baking is relaxing for me. I only like to get wet when I go to the pool to do swimming.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 01, 2013, 07:44:20 AM
Sitting in a pool of bubbly water is relaxing, but I'd still rather listen to music or read. I don't like getting wet at all. :-\
I don't like going underwater, but I don't mind standing in a pool.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Icefire

Personally, I'm not into hot tubs, etc., but I do like swimming and I LOVE Hot showers!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Icefire on January 02, 2013, 03:07:33 AM
Personally, I'm not into hot tubs, etc., but I do like swimming and I LOVE Hot showers!
Hot showers are great  :). I once stayed in the showier for so long the water turned ice cold :P

Tiria Wildlough

I haven't had a bath for ages. My house doesn't have a bath...
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.