News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I just don't take baths.  I've had one too many people walk in while I was taking a bath and stick a pet in the bathroom.  ::)  First it was poor Shadow who started freaking out, then Abby who was sniffing my face and being annoying.  Yeah, let's just say I take showers now. ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on January 02, 2013, 03:09:22 AM
Quote from: Icefire on January 02, 2013, 03:07:33 AM
Personally, I'm not into hot tubs, etc., but I do like swimming and I LOVE Hot showers!
Hot showers are great  :). I once stayed in the showier for so long the water turned ice cold :P
I love doing that! I would do it every time if I were allowed to. :D
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Icefire on January 02, 2013, 04:36:39 AM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on January 02, 2013, 03:09:22 AM
Quote from: Icefire on January 02, 2013, 03:07:33 AM
Personally, I'm not into hot tubs, etc., but I do like swimming and I LOVE Hot showers!
Hot showers are great  :). I once stayed in the showier for so long the water turned ice cold :P
I love doing that! I would do it every time if I were allowed to. :D

Amen!  That would be soooooo nice!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Hot showers are so nice, except that with all my siblings, if I am not first in the shower the water is freezing by the time I go in!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tam and Martin on January 02, 2013, 07:02:46 PM
Hot showers are so nice, except that with all my siblings, if I am not first in the shower the water is freezing by the time I go in!

Haha, with me, I'm the first to get in at 6 AM, so the water's freezing for the first minute or so.  There I am, hiding in the corner of the shower, shivering as the water hits me.  So cold!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Tiria Wildlough

I like to stay in the shower for a long time if I'm washing my hair or something, but not to just stand there. That's boring.
I also had the fastest shower imaginable in the ad break when I was watching something on TV. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 02, 2013, 09:43:16 PM
I like to stay in the shower for a long time if I'm washing my hair or something, but not to just stand there. That's boring.
I also had the fastest shower imaginable in the ad break when I was watching something on TV. ;D

:o  How did you do one that quickly?!?!  All of my showers usually take about 15 minutes at least!  The longest I've ever had, and I don't have these often, but the longest would probably be an hour or so.  :-[  It felt good, though.  :P

Icefire

I just got back from the ball!  :)

No, really, I just got back from a ball!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Icefire on January 03, 2013, 06:49:54 AM

What was it like?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Is it bad when your handwriting looks like your favorite artist's?  I don't know why, but it does...

Weird, right?  Seriously, I have nearly the exact same handwriting as Adam Young.  Creepy.  MY HANDWRITING IS MASCULINE?!?!?!  NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Icefire

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on January 03, 2013, 04:54:57 PM
Quote from: Icefire on January 03, 2013, 06:49:54 AM

What was it like?
It was awesome! It was supposed to be regency themed, but few people actually found regency style clothes. Everyone was still dressed up all fancy, though! We learned a bunch of dances including the Ship's Cook and the Virginia Reel. I didn't get to do a lot of dancing due to my cold (and my stupid dress), but it was almost as much fun to just watch everyone else! Later, we switched to swing dancing. I love swing dancing! I was sad I couldn't do any that night, but again I had fun watching everyone else. :)

Rainshadow

Since when do you go to balls, Icee?