News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 09, 2012, 05:38:52 PM
 Oh, and to add to my growing novel, I like guys that can sing!  I love singing, and a guy that can sing just sounds really appealing.  Also, possibly a guy that's introverted.  If I ever marry, I don't want to marry a guy that's extremely extroverted.  That's just not me.
 Another thing I forgot to add (man, this is a huge list!) is a guy who is smart.  Well, not smart as in nerdy smart, but a guy who possibly is at the same IQ level as me (whatever that is!).
DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU ARE A GIRL
I kinda like guys who are nice and polite, but also have a good sense of humor.  I'm not much of a fan of the guys that don't get my jokes.  It makes me seem really mean because I'm a person that teases.  If the guy doesn't get that I'm teasing him (like oh so many guys I know do), it makes me seem rude and mean.
 Another thing I like in a guy is if they aren't tattooed or pierced.  I mean, some is okay, just not like all over the body.  If I ever were to marry, I don't think I'd want to cut my lip on my husband's lip ring or anything like that!  Lol.
 As for looks, I prefer brown hair and/or brown eyes.  It doesn't really matter, but I just prefer that over other colors.
[close]

I'm sorry, to infiltrate. But you pretty much just perfectly described me! Not to be creepy or anything but that is hilarious! In fact, the only different thing is the color of the eyes, mine are blue! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Time to talk about my real life crush xD.

My Crush
@13-year-old me: How about no. :D
[close]

I am the only girl on right now, I think. *Sigh*.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

About being the only one online? I dunno. I guess I don't really care. I was just lonely :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya

Why did I never know this existed?  This is the best thread ever.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

I bet more male members have veiwed and posted in this thread then female.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Wylder Treejumper

Of course. If it was some very inconspicuous-looking thread tucked away somewhere unnoticeable, it wouldn't be posted in by guys. As it is, they are practically asking for it. They probably want the attention. *Nods sagely* Trust me. I have three sisters.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on March 26, 2015, 01:38:33 PM
I bet more male members have veiwed and posted in this thread then female.

You won that bet :P
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

MeadowR

Ooh, girly thread. ;D

I never really got too in to make-up. Thought I would begin to as I got older, but hasn't happened. Just wear a bit of mascara and concealer. Don't think once you stop being a teenager that getting spots on the face stop... they really don't... unless you're lucky with your skin! D:

As a teen I was mostly somewhat tomboyish. Nowadays I am much more embracing of colourful, pretty dresses and so on. I don't have many skirts, but if I do then I would wear leggings or tights underneath - not overly keen on my legs being bare unless it's realllly warm!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Banya

I'm really excited about this thread.

I've been lucky with my skin, so I don't wear makeup at all except the rare occasion I do up my eyes when I go out.  Mascara alone looks funny on a pale blonde like me.  I dye my hair once in a while to change things up.  It's wavy and strawberry blonde right now.  It's normally short, but being away at school I haven't been able to keep it that way.  I have bangs right now and prefer it pulled back.  I dress simply, wearing either jeans or long, flowy skirts with t-shirts.  I think my style is best described as Bohemian.

Umm, I am determined to not date, so I don't have much to contribute there.

BlueRose

Hello ladies! I need a few... Volunteers for a human interest experiment I'd like to try out. Please PM me if you're interested!

Anyways, to contribute to this lovely thread...

I only wear makeup if I feel like it... It's too much of a bother otherwise. I so wear earrings, though. In fact, I got my ears pierced specifically to wear a particular pair that my sister gave me. They're pretty green dangle butterfly earrings. :)

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Jukka the Sling

I never wear makeup, unless you count lipgloss, which I rarely bother to put on.

And I only own two pairs of earrings - my piercing ones, and a pair shaped like Kiwi birds. (Large studs, not dangles.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Skyblade

Haha, somebody revived this! ;D

Quite a few people at my school wear makeup, but I honestly don't. The main reason is that it's just a hassle. I also don't dress gorgeously.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!