News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Quote from: Verdauga on November 20, 2020, 05:10:55 PM
I don't have to. You accuse me of being a duck. Prove that I do quack.
I cannot find proof that you do quack, but your signature says you're a(n interred) duck, and your profile picture used to be a duck, and ducks quack.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 20, 2020, 03:13:21 PM
*Wakes up.*  Let's gossip!  Anyone got new crushes?  *Twirls a strand of headfur around finger.*
No. Yue is a matchmaker and it's so annoying! The person she matchmade me with lives in Wales though, so it's okay.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Verdauga

I have also stated numerous times that my profile pictures do not reveal my species. The portion of my sig that you refer to correlates to my banana duck profile pic, and the fact that I no longer use it.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on November 20, 2020, 05:19:50 PM
*Wakes up.*  Let's gossip!  Anyone got new crushes?  *Twirls a strand of headfur around finger.*
No. Yue is a matchmaker and it's so annoying! The person she matchmade me with lives in Wales though, so it's okay.

Hmmm?  I'm not matchmaking!  I'm just asking if anyone has any new crushes!  It's the pinnacle topic of gossip  ^-^ 
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Meanwhile, Bookie and I are having an argument. :laugh:

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 20, 2020, 05:22:50 PM

Hmmm?  I'm not matchmaking!  I'm just asking if anyone has any new crushes!  It's the pinnacle topic of gossip  ^-^
Not 'you', 'Yue'. Small Cousin. She is a matchmaker.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

Kade Rivok

I know, but you brought it up as a comparison to what I was doing, so I was letting you know that my question was not related to matchmaking, but simply a desire to begin a gossip topic.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Quote from: Verdauga on November 20, 2020, 05:21:13 PM
I have also stated numerous times that my profile pictures do not reveal my species. The portion of my sig that you refer to correlates to my banana duck profile pic, and the fact that I no longer use it.
And did you object to people calling you a duck?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

As much as I'd object if you called me a collage.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 20, 2020, 05:35:47 PM
I know, but you brought it up as a comparison to what I was doing, so I was letting you know that my question was not related to matchmaking, but simply a desire to begin a gossip topic.
Ah, okay. Well, I've never had a crush on anyone in my whole life, except maybe once when I was about six and we were visiting friends and family in England. I have a Godbrother who was about twenty at the time and I thought he was simply the best person in the world because he saved my new soft-toy from drowning.

And until we meet again,

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

And we ambushed our family. It was really fun.

And until we meet again,

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on November 20, 2020, 05:29:15 PM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 20, 2020, 05:22:50 PM

Not 'you', 'Yue'. Small Cousin. She is a matchmaker.

I wanna meet this smol cousin one day.

Verdauga