"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

*Slaps Flib with plastic spoon*  8(
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

lass of something much

*Throws more dirty underwear at Seb*

Don't make me bring out the toiletry products....
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 08, 2021, 06:39:31 PM
Quote from: Ally046 on March 08, 2021, 03:13:48 PM
Well... do any of us?
I'm not sure. Do you know anyone who does?
I actually don't know what it is except you have spells when you can't breathe, but I'm afraid to ask.

Asthma is when the tubes that connect your lungs to your airway - called the bronchial tubes - freak out and close, so you can't breath. Exercise can trigger it, as well as really cold temperatures, strong smells, lots of things. Easily managed, though. (I do not have asthma but I have something similar.)

Quote from: lass of something much on March 10, 2021, 02:14:52 AM
*Throws more dirty underwear at Seb*

Don't make me bring out the toiletry products....

*Gaaaaaaaasp* The dreaded toiletry products!

Flib Bigboat

Oh, ok. Makes sense.
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on March 09, 2021, 10:16:24 PM
*Slaps Flib with plastic spoon*  8(
BUT WHY? What did I do?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

Maybe Seb is mad at you because he has asthma? Just a guess.
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Flib Bigboat

*Energetically suppresses Rippy*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Flib Bigboat

Thank you. ^-^ *unofficially adopts Russa as my older forum sister* I couldn't ask for a better one!
Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 11, 2021, 12:12:03 AM
Thank you. ^-^ *unofficially adopts Russa as my older forum sister* I couldn't ask for a better one!

@lass of something much Does this mean Russa is now my forum child as well? I think Flib and Rip are because you adopted them as siblings.

For that matter, if Russa's now also my child, are the rest of the Squirrel Siblings my children as well? HOW MANY KIDS DO I HAVE?!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 11, 2021, 02:28:06 AM

@lass of something much Does this mean Russa is now my forum child as well? I think Flib and Rip are because you adopted them as siblings.

For that matter, if Russa's now also my child, are the rest of the Squirrel Siblings my children as well? HOW MANY KIDS DO I HAVE?!
As many as the Old-Woman-That-Lived-In-A-Shoe did.
(suddenly remembers the argument about me calling you "marm", and you thinking I thought you were very old, and starts laughing hysterically at the irony of all this :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:)
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 11, 2021, 02:28:06 AM

Motheeeerrrrrrrrr!!
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"