News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

Aw bad stuff, I'm bumming this thread down! SORRY!!!!! Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry...  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

I love sweet smelling soaps and lotions
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

Yay! Me too! Like, I have this shampoo stuff that smells like mangos. Yum. Ooo! And my dad's soap smells like oranges! Haha, I almost said,'organs'.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Tiria Wildlough

I like stuff that smells like oranges.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Wisteria Wild Cat

I also like strawberry-scented items.  ;D

Redwallfan7

I like mint scented, vanilla sugar, and cucumber melon.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

Hm. I want a small dog that I can dress and such. It would be awesome.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Wisteria Wild Cat on July 15, 2012, 03:14:19 PM
Lol, I wish my dog would let me dress him up. He hates clothes. Once I tried to put a sweater and a hat on him, and he wriggled them off :P

Rainshadow

When my dog got spayed, I had to put a t-shirt on her.  She hated it.  Lol, it was an old Disney one.  I had to roll it up every time she went to the bathroom.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 15, 2012, 09:54:01 PM
  When my dog got spayed, I had to put a t-shirt on her.  She hated it.  Lol, it was an old Disney one.  I had to roll it up every time she went to the bathroom.
ha ha!

Rainshadow

I think I know why she hated it!  It wasn't her style!  It was so 10 minutes ago!  (Lol!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 15, 2012, 09:57:40 PM
  I think I know why she hated it!  It wasn't her style!  It was so 10 minutes ago!  (Lol!)
Lol

redwallgurl

OMG I saw that like all the time!
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Mad Maudie

Quote from: Wisteria Wild Cat on July 15, 2012, 03:14:19 PM

Yes a pug!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~