What should this spring be known as?

Started by Søren, February 20, 2012, 03:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm asking all Redwall fans, what should this spring be called? I thought maybe " the Spring of the blue river" or something like that. Thoughts please!

I'm retired from the forum

Mad Maudie

it is up to the season namer tiria daniel...
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Bragoon

Actually, Tiria and DanielofRedwall have named past seasons, they have a new Season Namer each season. 

Although I wonder if they'll ever run out of new, role-model worthy members to ask to name the seasons.  It will be a long time from now, surely, but it would be an interesting, if only small, problem.

"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Lutra

I don't think we'll ever run out.  ;)  The person chosen has not named the season yet.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

eualaia

me think it should be called spring of the blue sky
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

redwallgurl

im not sure what spring shoud be called if you loook around the world today you might call it the spring of hope but in nature wise maybe the spring of shimmering sun
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Nightfire

I'm kinda thinking the Spring of the Early Wildflowers, or the Spring of Many Friends.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

redwallgurl

I like the spring of many friends ive got alot now!!
Fun. is a fantastic band.

rakkety tam

where i am it should be called spring of the late snow
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Søren

Well, whatever the person that gives the season a name, he has till march 20. ???

I'm retired from the forum

Matthias720

Well Spring has just been named. You can find more info here.

GeminyaTome

Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4