????!!!!!?

Started by eualaia, March 16, 2012, 04:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

rakkety tam

rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

redwallgurl

yeah i cant play that maybe one of the reasons is that i dont have a piano :P ::)
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tannsrall

how is this even possible with three profession piano players?!
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Bragoon

It's not possible with only one person.  Pause it someplace and look at the finger positioning and number of fingers involved.  If it was performed with a QWERTY keyboard, then maybe, but it wouldn't be possible on a piano or keyboard with only one person.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Trigoma

First of all, Synthesia can play anything. That is the program in the video. I downloaded it. You can find it on google. Second, that is impossible. I suppose if you found amazing piano players with no life at all, they would do it.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman