News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

Hi, bored!  I'm Rainshadow!  Nice to meet you.  :)  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Skyblade

I don't know what to put for my profile pic O.-

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Skyblade on January 30, 2015, 03:19:06 AM
Maybe something related to The Hobbit?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Skyblade

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 30, 2015, 03:24:13 AM
Quote from: Skyblade on January 30, 2015, 03:19:06 AM
Maybe something related to The Hobbit?

Lol, I'm not a major fan though xD

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Kitsune

Skyblade

O__________________________________________________O

Delthion

Oh no!!! She's flat-lining again!!! Quick! We need to restart her heart!!! Plugg get in here! *As soon as he does Skye's heart automatically restarts.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

Delthion

Just reread it, and think of the forum prom's balcony.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

*Lol's quietly irl at the flat-lining thing and Plugg's response*

Kitsune

Skyblade

Let's count our blessings, Plugg. At least we don't have a thread made to torture us :P