News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

How so many?! And how such a perfect number?!

The Skarzs

Dedication to procrastination.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zome member on 'ere pozted a petition und na' ah'm gettin' av zeze emailz from different petition zoitez. Ach...

Alzae, Vhy daez every Onion 'ave nay zornz...?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Ah, yes, same here. I unsubscribed from them.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MeadowR

I barely check my e-mails anymore. Just constant newsletters and offers and such. Nothing meaningful. Dislike having loads of unread messages, though, so once in a while I log on the main, faster, PC and go through them all and delete or categorise them.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

I hate buildup, so I end up deleting most emails as soon as I get them.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah got zem dovn tae ten. Major!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, eleven- Nyet! Open, Look At, Archive- AHA!!! Ten. *Relaxez* Major!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

As the head of the Insane Asylum?! Such a thing can never come to pass!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Nah, I just mass posted. Something Skarzs is known to do.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, a good zong ah found! Major!