News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Don't laugh at me!  I's in pain from da cookie!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

*tries to stifle my laughter*
Okay  :)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Here's a fun thing to do:  Replace one word in a movie title with the word 'bacon.'

The Lord of the Bacon
  The Bacon Mansion
  Hotel for Bacon (or Bacon for Dogs)

Redwallfan7

Okay.

The Bacon King

Bacon Wars

The Chronicles of Bacon: the pan, the eggs, and the bacon

101 pieces of Bacon

Guess what the real titles are!

Rainshadow

Hmm...

The Lion King
  Star Wars
  The Chronicles of Narnia
  101 Dalmatians

Here's some for ya to guess!

Bacon (Taken)
  Bacon (Eragon)
  The Bacon (The Expendables)
  Bacon (RED)

;D

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Redwallfan7

Let's do bacon parodies of songs! Lol

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Bacon of the Caribbean song:

I gotta jar of bacon,
  I gotta jar of bacon,
  I gotta jar of bacon,
  An' guess wot's inside it!