News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

vegans are more epic, because being vegan makes you psychic.

Redwallfan7

um... Oookay then. Where did you hear that  ???
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: psybox on September 14, 2012, 03:55:47 AM
vegans are more epic, because being vegan makes you psychic.
That's not true.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lily

I'm pretty sure psybox is making a Scott Pilgrim reference. ;) Vegans in the comics have psychic powers.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I love bacon, toast, hash browns, and eggs for breakfast
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

i just realized that one of my favorite band's lead singer wrote a children's book.  One that i read without knowing that it was written by one of my favorite band's lead singer.  (i might not have started listening to them at the time.)

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

psybox

Rainshadow

Well, I found that my favorite singer has been in 5 different music groups.  I have heard 4 of them, and only like 3 of them.  The other is kinda quiet.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

DanielofRedwall

Colin Meloy wrote a children's book? Awesome!

Rainshadow, there's nothing wrong with quite music.

Rainshadow

I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with it, I just prefer other groups to that one.  It's Port Blue, if you don't know.  It's okay, I mean, I haven't heard all of the songs, but I prefer some of the other groups to that one.

DanielofRedwall

Fair enough. Haven't heard of that band before.

Rainshadow

Hmm... Sky Sailing?  Owl City?  Swimming With Dolphins?  Those are the others by Adam Young that I know.  He does one other, but I haven't heard anything from that one.  I don't remember the name.

DanielofRedwall

Ah, okay, now I know who you're talking about. Not a big fan of Owl City personally...