News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Today's random word on iCarly.com is...

Fuzzy Banana ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Hmm... not wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 03, 2012, 02:51:54 AM
  Hmm... not wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey?

Arrgh, nae another Doctor Who reference?!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

What?  I like Doctor Who!  Yes, I haven't actually seen an entire episode yet, but I still think it's awesome!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

it looks like iCarly and Once Uoon a Time are getting better as they progress through their seasons. The first season of iCarly was just ok to me, I'm really enjoying the third season. (I have four dvds, so I can catch up. I can't believe Nick is ending it this Fall :()

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, ah like it too, although I muzt admit that I dinnae consider the new ones tae be Doctor Who (Although ah dae consider the weeping angels to be Doctor Who).
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

I am a tablet lover thats an expert on the Kindle Touch, Nook simple touch, Nook simple touch backlight, Nook Tablet, Nook Colour, and the Kindle Fire HD.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Icefire

Wow! I have a Nook Tablet and love it! Although, it's a pain to try to edit long posts on it (which is why the prayer request thread will frequently go un-updated for a long time....)
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Redwallfan7

Cool! Here's a fun fact about me: I often chat with you guys on this forum on my iPad. I love it ;D

DanielofRedwall

I mostly do it on my iPod touch. Once the autocorrect changed the word "different" to "pterosaur".  ;)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on October 05, 2012, 08:40:17 AM
I mostly do it on my iPod touch. Once the autocorrect changed the word "different" to "pterosaur".  ;)
I don't like the auto correct. It keeps changing my words every so often, it's annoying!

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on October 05, 2012, 04:56:56 PM
Quote from: DanielofRedwall on October 05, 2012, 08:40:17 AM
I don't like the auto correct. It keeps changing my words every so often, it's annoying!
Same, but I don't want to turn it off because it's so easy to make mistakes on the touch keyboard that it's sometimes helpful. What a dilemma. :-\ ;)

Lily

Haha, talk about first world problems! Changing "different" to "pterosaur" might have to be my favourite auto-correct mistake ever.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and I love it. :)

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Lily on October 06, 2012, 09:22:47 AM
Haha, talk about first world problems! Changing "different" to "pterosaur" might have to be my favourite auto-correct mistake ever.
Definately. :) I'm trying to remember which thread it happened on... I think it was a forum game...

EDIT: Found it. :) "Would you Rather?", page 15-16. I've edited the post it happened on, but you still get the conversation which happened afterwards. :)