"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on October 06, 2012, 09:28:58 AM
Quote from: Lily on October 06, 2012, 09:22:47 AM
Haha, talk about first world problems! Changing "different" to "pterosaur" might have to be my favourite auto-correct mistake ever.
Definately. :) I'm trying to remember which thread it happened on... I think it was a forum game...
I just looked for it, it was in the "Would you Rather?" thread over a year ago! Time flies when you're having fun.

DanielofRedwall

I must have edited my post just as you posted that. ;) I found it as well. But over a year ago?! Wow.  :o
Received mostly negative reviews.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

For zome reazon I have thiz urge tae zae Weasels!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

RaKe NiGhTfUr

RaKe NiGhTfUr

Rainshadow

Please don't double post.  Oh, and HiaG, lol I thought that Maul was dead!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

RaKe NiGhTfUr

yo it is the cellars...anything is allowed

Rainshadow

Um, actually I don't think you're allowed to double post, even in the Cellars.  You're allowed to double post if you're reviving a topic, but I don't think you're really allowed to do it otherwise.  I might be wrong, but I think that's what the rules state.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

RaKe NiGhTfUr

yeah it says post ur spam and bad stuff here

Rainshadow

I'm just going to post this and end the argument:

Quote from: The Official Redwall Abbey Forum RulesDouble posting (posting two times in a row in the same topic) is strongly discouraged in most cases.  If you wish to add information, edit your original post.  The exceptions to this rule are: if the topic starter wishes to add information which would go unnoticed with an edit, or if a topic had been unused for a long time, and you wish to revive it, then you may double post.

RaKe NiGhTfUr

read the discription on The Cellars my young maiden

Tiria Wildlough

Yes, but the mods still don't appreciate double posting. Ask any one of them.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

RaKe NiGhTfUr

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 07, 2012, 02:23:17 AM
 Please don't double post.  Oh, and HiaG, lol I thought that Maul was dead!

No, he zurvived. Star Wars enjoy'z bringing people back tae life. And before The Clone Wars he ztill getz brought back to life zeveral timez. If ye want a tazte of people being brought back to life, read Red Harvest.

Darth Maul'z new look.

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

PrimroseWarrior

exept now he's minus one foot... GO KENOBI!!!
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock