News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WarriorOfMossflower

"If wishes were fishes there'd be no room left in the river for water."~ Matthias, in Mattimeo
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Redwallfan7

I just heard the song Figure 8 by Ellie Goulding. I love it
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 10, 2012, 12:29:48 AM
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!" -Monty Python And the Holy Grail
"Supereme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"

Hahaha! :D Man, I've seen that movie more times than it is healthy.... Never gets old though! And yes, I think that Holy Hand Grenade scene is one of the best, along with the dumb guards and Tim the Enchanter. Oh, and the opening scene with the swallows. And the witch scene. And Castle Aaaargh. And the scene where they all start singing about Camelot and decide not to go because it is a "silly place". And the Swamp Castle. And the three-headed knight. And the Black Knight. And the French Taunter. I practically just named all the scenes. Well, almost all of them. :o
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwallfan7

I'm getting creamed in a music game my sister and I are playing.. 11 to 1 Lol. I don't watch musicals and she does and I only got one right in the category :P. I managed to get one star in the today's modern hits category though.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

I believe it's something from a Monty Python movie.  Possibly Monty Python and the Holy Grail?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 11, 2012, 05:23:14 AM
  I believe it's something from a Monty Python movie.  Possibly Monty Python and the Holy Grail?
Oh. What's that about?

DanielofRedwall

"There are some who call me........ Tim."
Received mostly negative reviews.