News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

i like penguins! not as much as tigers but i do like them
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Rainshadow

YES!  I'm not the only one!  I also like tigers, but not as much as owls or penguins... or wolves...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mad Maudie

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwallfan7

I like foxes, and my cousin likes wolves. I learned that foxes and wolves hate each other when I went to the wolf and wildlife center.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mad Maudie

hhmm do you and your cousin hate each other?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

Hi everyone!

For the record, pandas ROCK!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Rainshadow

Hiya!  And yeah, pandas are pretty cool.  I think I like black bears more, but pandas are pretty cool.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mad Maudie

I have a yellow shirt that has a panda wearing sunglasses and a Penguin next to it with a what are you doing? face. And it says "I decided to be awesome today!" They say she's In the class a team stuck in her daydream been like that since 18...
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

I want that shirt. My panda shirt is just gray with a fat panda with heart floating around his head.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Rainshadow

Unless you count American Eagle, I don't have any shirts with animals on it.  :(  I'm hoping to get an Owl City t-shirt soon, though!  Hopefully.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

WarriorOfMossflower

PAAAAAAAASTAAAAAAA!!! Anyone know what that's from?
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Rainshadow

I dunno.  All I know is that now I want to say:  LASAGNAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!  Ugh, I feel like Garfield lol.

WarriorOfMossflower

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 13, 2012, 02:00:29 AM
  I dunno.  All I know is that now I want to say:  LASAGNAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!  Ugh, I feel like Garfield lol.
Lol
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Tiria Wildlough

Good niiiight, a ding ding ding ding...
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.