News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

I feel really sad for you guys. The death of a pet hits hard, I know from personal experience. :'(
Quote from: Mad Maudie on October 19, 2012, 04:59:49 PM
hmm don't know i'm almost thirteen and i am about to go to public school!
I attend public school now after attending private school for most of my life. Trust me, it really isn't that bad (or at least where I am). :)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Mad Maudie

Yeah I start Tuesday and I met my teachers they are all nice.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Well, farewell Chester!  I hope you get plenty of apples and horse cookies in heaven!

RANDOM EDIT!  AHA!  I finally found a picture of Shadow (my cat from long ago)!

ANOTHER RANDOM EDIT!  I found a picture of Abby (my dog)!

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

What does she like to do for fun, and what makes her awesome in your opinion?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

She loves to play tug-of-war with anything that she gets her mouth on.  I believe she's awesome just because of how cute and smart she is.  She may not act smart, but she is.  I can't even count how many tricks she knows!

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Mad Maudie

thanks i'll be catching the bus in 40 minutes, at least i already know a boy there even if he is a grade or two ahead of me...
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwallfan7

My favorite Halloween movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Icefire

I haven't seen that in years! In fact, I haven't watched since I was really little...I don't remember any of it...
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rainshadow

I don't believe I've ever seen The Nightmare Before Christmas.  But, I just have to say, my favorite Halloween movie is Hocus Pocus.  It's cheesy, yes, but it's a really good movie in my opinion.  It's got a good story, to say the least.