News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I wonder what would happen if the Death Defying Beavers had Chocolate Muffins of Death...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Icefire

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 10, 2013, 05:48:10 PM
  I wonder what would happen if the Death Defying Beavers had Chocolate Muffins of Death...
Don't even. :P
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Tam and Martin

Scary!!!! :o

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vho'z yer friend? (Anyvone get ze reference yet?)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

no not the evil muffins of death !!!!!!!!  :o * Screams* :o

Kitsune

I aM vErY bOreD. ThAt'S wHy I cAmE hErE.

Rainshadow

Eddie Redmayne does Empty Chairs at Empty Tables so well!

Definitely my favourite song in the entire movie.  In other versions, I liked other songs more, but from the new movie, this is my all time favourite because of how he does it.  So much emotion!  This was the part that nearly made me cry.  I held it back though, 'cause there were other people in the room.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Icefire

*shakes head*
Have you heard Michael Ball sing it? He's so much better! (Granted, he doesn't look the part, but oh! that voice....)

Lily

I have to agree with Icefire here... that voice... :) His version at the 10th Anniversary Concert was beautiful.

Icefire

Quote from: Lily on June 13, 2013, 02:44:05 AM
I have to agree with Icefire here... that voice... :) His version at the 10th Anniversary Concert was beautiful.
They don't call it the Dream Cast for nothing!

winifred

ooh post a liiiiiiiinkkkkkk :o

btw LOVE THAT RAIN!!!!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Rainshadow

Quote from: Icefire on June 13, 2013, 12:59:05 AM
*shakes head*
Have you heard Michael Ball sing it? He's so much better! (Granted, he doesn't look the part, but oh! that voice....)

Actually, I haven't heard him singing it.  I'm sure that he's good, but I really enjoyed watching that scene with Eddie doing it, because of all the emotion he put into it.  Kinda like the difference between the 25th Anniversary version of I Dreamed a Dream and the latest movie.  To me, at least, the woman who played Fantine (her name escapes me) just blasted out the part, whereas Anne Hathaway actually sang it as if she were dying.  Well, as much as one CAN sing when they're dying.  ;)

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Rainshadow