News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I'm kinda bored.  My family thinks Jeff Dunham is hilarious, so they're making me sit through an hour-long show on TV, but I just think he's meh.  I mean, yeah, he has a couple funny jokes, but he's rather inappropriate.  :-\
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 29, 2014, 01:02:47 AM
Bored?

Yup. How could you tell? :P

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 29, 2014, 01:13:49 AM
  I'm kinda bored.  My family thinks Jeff Dunham is hilarious, so they're making me sit through an hour-long show on TV, but I just think he's meh.  I mean, yeah, he has a couple funny jokes, but he's rather inappropriate.  :-\

Who's he? Never heard of him.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 29, 2014, 03:39:12 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on December 29, 2014, 01:13:49 AM

Who's he? Never heard of him.

Ever heard of Achmed the Dead Terrorist?  He's one of Jeff Dunham's puppets.  Dunham's a ventriloquist, and a pretty good one at that, but several of his jokes made me a bit uncomfortable.  :-\
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Mask

Achmed the Dead Terrorist? Wow, Jeff Dunham seems...interesting.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Mask on December 29, 2014, 10:48:26 PM
Achmed the Dead Terrorist? Wow, Jeff Dunham seems...interesting.

Yeah, he's got some funny jokes, and some pretty interesting (and very weird) characters, but a lot of his jokes are the type where you laugh at them from being uncomfortable, not really from finding it funny.  Honestly, Achmed's probably his funniest character, and even some of those jokes are ones that make you go: "Ummmmmmmm..."

Maudie

Is it just me or does she keep switching directions?

"Inconceivable!"
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

I can make her change directions pretty easily.  Then again, I've seen it several times, so I've sorta got it down.  *Shrugs*

Maudie

Shewasjustturningleftandnowsheisturningrighthowonearthdoesthisstupidgifwork

"I am dumb."
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Ummmm. . .

Is that a nipple? :-[

*100% NOPE*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Mhera

I don't see it. Is it supposed to be some sort of optical illusion? She's turning right and right only for me.

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, it's an optical illusion. If you do it right, you can make her switch directions.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

Yup. Is an optical illusion. Supposedly different sides of your brain see it differently.

"We're all nuts! Every one of us!"

The Mask

Usually I can make it switch but today I'm braindead so not happening!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Izeroth