News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Very well done, Mask. :)

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 10, 2015, 05:32:07 PM
Hmmm. Personally, I'm about to do some welding, I am making new shelves for my room.
Welding, yesss. . . Just finished making my forge. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mask on January 10, 2015, 07:39:25 PM
I did this picture! That was a year ago, when I was still taking art lessons.

Preeeeeeeeeettyyyyyyyyy.  ;D

I was so bored that I went looking for Dragon Age fan art.  I found these cute little animations:

Cole, being a "prankster".

Cole's dorky hat, and the fact that every helmet you put on him will immediately turn into said hat.

Iron Bull, who has way too much fun with Sera.  (Also, hilarious Cole reaction.  ;D)

Cole, the one who isn't used to sunlight.  Or sunburns.

Cassandra saving the day because Cole is an absolute idiot in battle.

And Cole with a little kitty that I wanted to use as a profile picture but it showed up too small.

And, finally, the one I'm using as my profile pic currently: Cole in water.

...I like Cole.  He's like a lost puppy, only a slightly creepy, pretty insane one.  Who can read minds.  Yeah...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

YES! Finally finished my new shelves... Black welded steel frame with sealed wood shelves.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Awesome.

Those gifs are epic, Rain. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

I'm currently alternating between the forum and a Google+ discussion on who would be the best actor for Will Treaty in a Rangers Apprentice movie. So far Skandar Keynes is getting the votes. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tiria_Wildlough

So, random stuff goes here right?

Well then............

GUMMY BEARS!!!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tiria_Wildlough

Maudie

Tiria_Wildlough

Maudie

Tiria_Wildlough

Hahaha!! What is the time zone we are in right now? I don't get it.

The Mask

Ever been on a SUSHI TRAIN? Yeah, they're pretty cool.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Maudie

Quote from: Tiria_Wildlough on January 13, 2015, 06:54:16 AM
Hahaha!! What is the time zone we are in right now? I don't get it.
I have no idea. Australia, maybe? It is several hours ahead of mine. Maybe eastern standard time?