News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Robert Manson's newest allyship was with the Qaax people. They gave him planets to power his time traveling grids and in turn he gave them friendship and happiness, and massive quantities of applies he formulated through the Ninth Parallel Grid, the paradox converter that was necessary for time travel not to destroy the universe. As it was, this particular Ninth Parallel Grid was the largest Manson had ever constructed, and it was unique in that it was fed by three types of apples. The purple and orange apples were the profit, and problem. After twelve had powered the grid for ninth months, they began spontaneously duplicating and condensing across the universe. The ones the Qaax received were Manson's pay. However, the centrillons that were flooding the universe were growing legs and allying themselves with the beavers.
The stoves, led by the Ninth Great Emperor of the Sixth Great Fleet managed to defeat them by using a type 43 molecular accelerator. Robert Manson responded to this crisis by building a second Ninth Parallel Grid, called the Set Two Ninth Parallel Grid. This ended the apple spawning. But then the banana spawning began, much worse than the apples had been, and they of course were the unusual color of yellow. It was at this time that the oldest of the stoves remembered that bananas on earth were yellow. This bizarrest of phenomenons was documented and using yellow bananas, the stoves managed to give Manson a component that fixed the problem. But then pears began spawning, and Manson removed the component, shut down the second grid and fed the first with a power source of nothingness instead of apples, thus resulting in fixing all problems that the universe had begun experiencing, except the small matter of the Qaax developing a new fetish for nothingness. At this, Manson gave them as much as possible, thus evading paying the fee for rent of the planets.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Redwall Musician

He, he, he, he, he! That made no sense!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Tiria Wildlough

Eeek! The beavers have trapped me in my bedroom, and they're going to blow the whole place up!! SAVE ME!!!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

Poor Tiria! That's what you get for recruiting BCOs!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 08, 2012, 01:26:38 AM
Ah'm Back. An' Ah have one thing tae zae.

WEASELS!

YAY!!!! You're back!!!!  :) :) :) :) We all missed you! Where've you been?! It's been months!!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Dannflower Reguba

Out of curiosity, why do you use that accent? It's annoying!

P.S. I'm not trying to be rude if thats what it looks like
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Icefire

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 29, 2012, 09:00:44 PM
Out of curiosity, why do you use that accent? It's annoying!

P.S. I'm not trying to be rude if thats what it looks like
You aren't the first person to be annoyed...and I'm sure you won't be the last!
I found it annoying at first, too, but now that I've gotten used to it I just laugh and keep reading.
The easiest way to answer your question is to say "It's HIAG" and move on. There isn't really another explanation. :D

Tiria Wildlough

Hey! The beavers are trying on my clothes! :o
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Icefire on March 30, 2012, 04:34:18 AM
The easiest way to answer your question is to say "It's HIAG" and move on. There isn't really another explanation. :D
I lol'd.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Primrosewarrior

I'm up at 9:30. no one else is. so  I came here, cuz I was bored.

DanielofRedwall

I'm on and it's 10:30pm here. I'm usually still awake util at least 11:30pm. Sleeping problems, you know.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Icefire

Head in Another Galaxy and Blue-Clawed Otter.

Dannflower Reguba