News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Yup. HIAG's one of our oldest members, and the local Imperial Weasel who actively supports the DDB's. ;D And, although I've beheaded him with a rusty spoon, thrown him over a cliff, and shot him with poison darts, I have to say.....he's awesome. :)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Dannflower Reguba

Well I have to say that, "HE'S VERY MUCH ANNOYING!"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Nightfire

Of course! That's what makes him 'HIAG!' ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

MatthiasMan

Hey how's it going? Where is everyone?

Dannflower Reguba

Then why does everybody like him if he's annoying?! ???

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Nightfire on April 04, 2012, 07:59:07 PM
Yup. HIAG's one of our oldest members, and the local Imperial Weasel who actively supports the DDB's. ;D And, although I've beheaded him with a rusty spoon, thrown him over a cliff, and shot him with poison darts, I have to say.....he's awesome. :)

Who is our oldest member? Certainly not me.

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Primrosewarrior

redwallgurl

The oldest member is rackety tam he posted the first thing from what I've heard
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

MatthiasMan

Primrosewarrior

Redwall Musician

The first member, I believe, was Redwall Abbey, the dude that started this forum.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

Yep, Redwall Abbey. Then VedCassib (who don't post anything) and then one of our admins, The Lady Shael. I was member 42. :) If you go on the member list and then click "Date Register" the list of members is then ordered in to oldest to newest members. The forum has been around for almost a year now (it came out in June 2011).
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

I figured out what number I was in another topic. *checks* I was somewhere between number 30-32. Ah, the old days...
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."