News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Redwall Musician on April 12, 2012, 03:18:28 PM
I figured out what number I was in another topic. *checks* I was somewhere between number 30-32. Ah, the old days...
Yeah, where there was only a few members and one board with a handfull of topics. Nostalgia. ;)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

I can't wait until summer. Then I can stalk this forum again. Ugh, I hate school.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Primrosewarrior

Søren

Quote from: Redwall Musician on April 12, 2012, 03:55:57 PM
I can't wait until summer. Then I can stalk this forum again. Ugh, I hate school.
You are in school and a moderator? Oh what are you in grade, middle,high or colledge?

I'm retired from the forum

MatthiasMan

what's wrong with being a Moderator and is in school.

Søren

Quote from: MatthiasMan on April 12, 2012, 11:23:26 PM
what's wrong with being a Moderator and is in school.
I mean grade or middle school. I just dosn't seem possible. I thought being a moderator was a job.

I'm retired from the forum

DanielofRedwall

No. They're just people on the forums who are selected to be moderators. No pay involved.

Oh, and I'm on two week holidays. *Smug face*
Received mostly negative reviews.

psybox

MatthiasMan

Nightfire

Did you know that R2-D2 is one of the most vulgar characters in the entire world? They had to beep out every single word he ever said!!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

psybox

:D , still though barty crouch is still a timelord.
a dead one but still...

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Nightfire on April 14, 2012, 01:00:08 AM
Did you know that R2-D2 is one of the most vulgar characters in the entire world? They had to beep out every single word he ever said!!!
HAHAHA!
That made my day!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

barty crouch Jr. is actually the tenth doctor.

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Dannflower Reguba

Wait... Are you talking about WHO!?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This