News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

Such a realist. I'm a Cartoonist and Artist. And Fantasiest. ;)

Redwallfan7

You know what I find boring? Books about court stuff and lawyer stuff... blaugh  :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

dry hands is such a beautiful song, which is odd, seeing as its the same person who did some rather odd electric music.  my inner clock is all messed up, i've been reading "A Christmas Carol" and listening to
trans-Siberian orchestra.   

Icefire

Quote from: psybox on May 07, 2012, 02:30:44 PM
dry hands is such a beautiful song, which is odd, seeing as its the same person who did some rather odd electric music.  my inner clock is all messed up, i've been reading "A Christmas Carol" and listening to
trans-Siberian orchestra.   
You sound like me! I listen to Christmas music in July! I don't think I know dry hands, though.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

psybox

it's from the minecraft soundtrack if that means anything to you. "I'm speaking in an accent beyond her range of hearing. "  as for Christmas... well school and ITunes library set to random.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: psybox on May 10, 2012, 03:23:30 PM
"I'm speaking in an accent beyond her range of hearing. "
"Look, metal ball, I CAN hear you."
Received mostly negative reviews.

psybox

have you listed to the hacking monologue?  "whats the floor doing? it's holding everything up! the floor's important!"  also one of the experiments at the "bring your daughter to work day" room is signed chell, if you didn't know.

Dannflower Reguba

"whats the floor doing? it's holding everything up! the floor's important!"
HAHAHA! Fuuuuuuuunny!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

there's always the stalemate one... but that's not a monologue, so it doesn't count.

DanielofRedwall

I did notice that. Seems Chell's dad was an Aperture employee.

psybox

no matter what GLaDOS says.  and she wan't lying about the confetti.

DanielofRedwall

"Please note that we have added a consequence for failure. Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official testing record. Followed by death."

Redwallfan7

I don't like High School Musical or Hannah Montana, but I love Wizards of Waverly Place. Alex Russo is an epic character. I know this should have gone under random facts about me, but... whatever  ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

today i learned that five of the six v's in vvvvvv are silent, so it's pronounced v.  i was just playing portal 2 today, and i said the you are a horrible person line almost in sync with GLaDOS. almost scary...
does anyone else agree that fallingwater would be an awesome mirrors edge level?
also, how about a spoon river concept album by the Decemberists?

Tiria Wildlough

I'm on my mum's iPod right now. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.