News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on August 27, 2019, 12:08:58 AM
*Much more concerned than I was before*
Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 25, 2019, 03:26:18 AM
. . . .

Okay then. You alright over there, Russa?
Not in the least. :D
*Waggles eyebrows wagglingly.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on August 27, 2019, 12:08:58 AM
*Much more concerned than I was before*
Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 25, 2019, 03:26:18 AM
. . . .

Okay then. You alright over there, Russa?
Not in the least. :D

*Is now also concerned*

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

*Gasps dramatically* Oh no Skarzs!! How could you!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It vaz at ziz point zat Titus Andronicus 'ad vone o' 'iz 'andz cut off tae zave iz tva zonz, vho 'ad been arrezted fer a murder zey didnae commit und vere zentenced tae deaz fer, fer ze Emperor 'ad zaid zat zet vid be returned aloive if 'e did. Vot ended up 'appenin' iz zat- ze zonz' 'eadz vere returned along viz ze 'and. Und zae ze 'appy tale o' Titus Andronicus encountered anozer 'appy tvizt. On tae part IV!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 29, 2019, 02:21:31 AM
*Gasps dramatically* Oh no Skarzs!! How could you!!
It had to be done. I had to destroy what I had created.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Und Alaz, Zere iz nay Juliet. Zhe ran off viz Hamlet, leavin' Romeo tae ztay und take care o' ze Goatz.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on August 31, 2019, 03:11:32 AM
???
*Pulls One-Eye to the side.* Just let him be, and don't try to understand. I've seen too many surgeries because of it. . . It's just better to smile and nod when he says something.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.