News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

whats your opinion on my above stated ideas?  i'd really like to know.

Robert

you are bored ? Make Everything OK!!!
http://make-everything-ok.com/
I found this link on the internet :))
Win For Redwall!!!

DanielofRedwall

The Decemberists are an awesome band, don't know what that spoons thing is, though.

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on May 14, 2012, 02:34:05 PM
I'm on my mum's iPod right now. ;D
I'm almost always posting from my iPod. I am right now.
Received mostly negative reviews.

psybox

there is a series of poems called the spoon river anthology, and it's basically a lot dead people talking about how miserable there life was, and how they died.  seems like the Decemberists' style.

DanielofRedwall

Yeah, that really does! A bit like "Leslie Anne Levine".

I went to a physio a week or so ago. He was wearing a ring around his neck. I asked him if it made him invisible. His reply was awesome: "I don't know, I haven't tried it for about 110 years!"  :D
Received mostly negative reviews.

psybox

liquid shader tests, dog, and a companion cube.  and the HL2 citidel is around 2 kilometers, meaning its about 2000 minecraft blocks, entirely useless fact unless you want to build C17 in minecraft. and that all the above ground, it larger including the underground area

MatthiasMan

psybox

i got crushed by a giant lambda today.  good times... good times...
Caroline deleted.
initiating surprise in three... two... one... i made it all up, surprise.  if it makes you feel any better they abandoned you at birth, so i seriously doubt that they would want to see you.

rakkety tam

rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Nightfire

I'm listening to "Undignified," by Matt Redman.  :) Tiria Wildlough, this is a song that you would LOVE.  ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Rainshadow

I'm wacko.

That's all I can think of at the moment.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Nightfire

Is that you, or some random creeper?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

MatthiasMan

Sigh. . .I wish I could have that dream again. . .